Rank Has Its Privileges
No one can predict what tomorrow will bring – but you can plan for it. One way is to ensure future access to high-quality long-term healthcare right here at The Mayflower. And whether you’re ready soon, or if the decision is a few years down the road, you can start enjoying everything our luxury retirement community has to offer by joining The Captain’s Club.
Reserved exclusively for individuals who have made a deposit on their future home at The Mayflower, The Captain’s Club offers two membership levels:
Insignia Level – for those who make a $2,000 deposit and are planning the move
6–10 years out.
- Medallion Level – available to prospective residents who make a deposit equal to
10% of the entrance fee and plan to move to The Mayflower within 5 years.
Captain’s Club members will receive a host of privileges reserved only for them.
Insignia-level members are entitled to the following benefits:
- Invitation to Mayflower signature events
- Lunch once a month in The Mayflower dining room
- Participation in Mayflower travel programs, including trips to area attractions,
cruises and international travel
- Eligibility for Mayflower group travel rates
- Announcements of special programs, guest artists and cultural events
- Free subscription to Passages, The Mayflower’s award-winning newsletter
Medallion-level members get "all of the above," plus:
The opportunity to become a patient of The Mayflower’s in-house physician,
a board-certified geriatrician
- Blood pressure screening at our in-house clinic
- Flu shots by appointment
- Use of our meeting rooms for a small fee for your church group, bridge club,
alumni group, etc. On-site catering can be provided at a reasonable charge.
For more information on The Captain's Club, please call our marketing department at
(407) 672-1620 or (800) 228-6518.